Global Marketing Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
This purpose of this position is to support HIMSS Enterprise and its Strategic Business Units in audience modeling with the purpose of understanding purchasing behavior that in turn provides for better decision making with respect to engagement, acquisition and retention of key segments. S/he will be responsible for designing and presenting conclusions gained from analyzing audience purchase behavior data and relational database modeling. Leverage audience insight to deepen the relationship to HIMSS, related SBUs and its solutions.
- Design predictive modeling, lead scoring process and tools that enable strategic consulting to SBUs on how to improve audience engagement, acquisition & retention.
- Complete database marketing analysis of audience performance and behavior, including audience profiling, response analysis, and campaign back-end reporting.
- Analyzes monthly health of database (ie. Audience saturation, audience churn)
- Designs and reports on Database monthly KPIs and metrics
- Assist the Global Marketing Director in developing the database marketing capabilities for evaluating new software and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of database marketing industry
- Serve as the subject matter expert and internal consultant for assigned analytics projects
- Identify opportunities to automate analysis and reporting challenges.
- Presents results and findings to key Senior Executive team.
- A Bachelor’s degree or additional equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data analysis such as marketing, statistics, computer science and database analysis.
- Must be creative, technically strong and comfortable in a highly analytical environment.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Marketo strongly preferred.
- Preferred marketing automation power user, database management
ContactInterested in joining us? Please e-mail your resume with salary requirements to: 191601-CJBfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
07/28/14 - mHealth
The mHealth Community is the globally-focused mobile initiative of ...
07/10/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
Meaningful Use OneSource assists eligible healthcare providers and ...
05/14/14 - Health Business Solutions
Healthcare providers! Learn how to better manage your business operations ...
07/10/14 - Health IT Public Policy
HIMSS seeks to educate and inform Congress, federal agencies, state ...
04/30/14 - 2014 HIMSS Regional Extension Center Survey
Funding for RECs ends at the close of 2014;respondents to the 2014 ...
- 07/28/14 - mHealth
Acing the Audit: How Medical Devices Impact Your HIPAA, Meaningful Use and FDA ComplianceVirtual Event
Health Story Project Round Table MeetingsVirtual Event
Navigating ONC HIT Certification - The Health Care Provider's PerspectiveVirtual Event