ICD-10 Cash Flow Tips - Wells Fargo
Source: ICD-10 Transition
November 18, 2011
How should we prepare for ICD-10 cash flow delays? Healthcare providers can best prepare for anticipated cash flow delays by beginning to plan now. Some areas to consider include, but may not be limited to:
- Focus on expenses
- Renegotiate terms with major suppliers to create a more balanced payment schedule over time
- Identify and implement other cost saving measures in advance of October 2013
- Aggressively manage inventory levels to avoid expensive overstock costs
- Reduce other administrative overhead where possible
Fact Sheet: Voluntary 2015 Certified EHR Technology Proposed Rule Apr 18, 2014
View HIMSS Fact Sheet: Voluntary 2015 Certified EHR Technology Proposed ...
CMS Updates Hardship Exemptions for 2013 Reporting Year Apr 18, 2014
CMS Updates Hardship Exemptions for 2013 Reporting Year
Fact Sheet: Stark Exceptions and Anti-Kickback Safe Harbors for EHRs Apr 18, 2014
View HIMSS Fact Sheet: Stark Exceptions and Anti-Kickback Safe Harbors ...
- Fact Sheet: Voluntary 2015 Certified EHR Technology Proposed Rule Apr 18, 2014
02/21/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
Meaningful Use OneSource assists eligible healthcare providers and ...
04/17/14 - Health IT Public Policy
Lives can be saved, outcomes of care improved, and costs reduced ...
04/17/14 - Health Business Solutions
Healthcare providers! Learn how to better manage your business operations ...
02/10/14 - Health IT Body of Knowledge
An introductory guide to essential definitions, descriptions and ...
02/10/14 - Electronic Health Records
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are a longitudinal electronic record ...
- 02/21/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
AHIMA's 2014 ICD-10-CM/PCS & CAC SUMMITWashington D.C.
New York HIMSS Chapter | CPHIMS Training ClassNew York City
Texas HIMSS Chapters Regional Conference