The use of cloud as a deployment alternative for IT infrastructures, application platforms, and applications has evolved over the past decade from novelty, to proof-of-concept, to pilot, to a fundamental instrument in IT's toolbox. Lately, it seems as if every enterprise has its head in the clouds, and healthcare is right in the mix. IT demands efficiency, business units demand flexibility, and end users demand convenience. Add growing budget and staffing pressures, and it’s easy to understand why we are turning toward cloud computing. But, even as individuals and healthcare organizations realize the potential agility and cost savings benefits of cloud computing, concerns about security and availability of clouds persist.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- The history and evolution of cloud for healthcare
- Best practices to help healthcare organization achieve security in the cloud
- How to ensure end users have the necessary cloud access to be productive and collaborative
- Changes to Omnibus regulations enabling cloud for healthcare
- How to protect sensitive data in the cloud while providing full security across the data landscape