Apply for a HIMSS Davies Award
Getting Started with Your Davies Journey
To begin, please schedule a Pre-Application Interview by emailing Jonathan French, Director of Healthcare Information Systems at HIMSS.
The interview is a teleconference with HIMSS staff and a Davies Committee member.
- Learn about the goals and objectives of the program, the expectations of the Committee, and key attributes of successful case studies.
- Discuss important logistics, dates, and deadlines.
- Be prepared to share a high-level overview of your case study topics and outcomes.
- Bring any questions about the application process.
Learn how to Apply for a Davies Award
If you have completed your pre-application interview, please review the application steps for your type of organization.
Community Health Award Application >
Note: All applications must come from a Care Delivery Setting.
A Three-Pronged Approach to Ensuring a Smooth Transition to ICD-10 (Streamline Health) Apr 24, 2014
The transition to ICD-10 is more than a change in the way records ...
Applying Smarter Technology for Smarter Documentation Improvement (Jvion) Apr 24, 2014
Using new tools, some techy smarts, and a little ingenuity to improve ...
ICD-10 and Evidence Based Care: A Panacea for Healthcare Challenges (HTC) Apr 24, 2014
Importance of a dependable, robust, accessible healthcare system ...
- A Three-Pronged Approach to Ensuring a Smooth Transition to ICD-10 (Streamline Health) Apr 24, 2014
02/21/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
Meaningful Use OneSource assists eligible healthcare providers and ...
04/17/14 - Health IT Public Policy
Lives can be saved, outcomes of care improved, and costs reduced ...
04/17/14 - Health Business Solutions
Healthcare providers! Learn how to better manage your business operations ...
02/10/14 - Health IT Body of Knowledge
An introductory guide to essential definitions, descriptions and ...
02/10/14 - Electronic Health Records
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are a longitudinal electronic record ...
- 02/21/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
HIMSS Nebraska Chapter Nursing Informatics Boot CampRegency Lodge Hotel | Omaha, Nebraska
Nevada HIMSS Chapter | Technology Enabled Health CareReno, NV
mHIMSS April 2014 Open MIC PreviewVirtual Online Event