Apply for a HIMSS Davies Award
Getting Started with Your Davies Journey
To begin, please schedule a Pre-Application Interview by emailing Jonathan French, Director of Healthcare Information Systems at HIMSS.
The interview is a teleconference with HIMSS staff and a Davies Committee member.
- Learn about the goals and objectives of the program, the expectations of the Committee, and key attributes of successful case studies.
- Discuss important logistics, dates, and deadlines.
- Be prepared to share a high-level overview of your case study topics and outcomes.
- Bring any questions about the application process.
Learn how to Apply for a Davies Award
If you have completed your pre-application interview, please review the application steps for your type of organization.
Community Health Award Application >
Note: All applications must come from a Care Delivery Setting.
A Risk-Balanced Approach to Transition Provider Organizations to ICD-10 - Edifecs Mar 11, 2014
This paper recommends a pragmatic approach that is based on prioritized, ...
Lessons Learned from 5010: Heads Up to ICD-10 Implementers Mar 11, 2014
Read about the lessons involved in the HIPPA 5010 implementation ...
Overview ICD-10 - CMS Mar 11, 2014
View the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services resources on the ...
- A Risk-Balanced Approach to Transition Provider Organizations to ICD-10 - Edifecs Mar 11, 2014
02/04/14 - Health IT Public Policy
Lives can be saved, outcomes of care improved, and costs reduced ...
02/21/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
Meaningful Use OneSource assists eligible healthcare providers and ...
02/10/14 - Medical Banking & Revenue Cycle Improvement
Healthcare providers! Learn how to better manage your business operations ...
02/10/14 - Health IT Body of Knowledge
An introductory guide to essential definitions, descriptions and ...
01/16/14 - CTG Health Solutions: Executive Dashboards: An Effective Tool for Managing Enterprise Project Risk
Executive dashboards are valuable reporting and monitoring tools ...
- 02/04/14 - Health IT Public Policy
Today's Digital Hospital: Improving clinical workflow and patient care
Transform the Datacenter - An Intelligent Infrastructure for Health
West Virginia HIMSS Chapter - WVHIMSS Lunch and Learn - Directors and Committees