Cybersecurity | Human Security | Compliance | Threat Management
Your job is to protect the data. Stay ahead of the threats. Follow industry standards. And to play offense in the world of evolving cyber threats. We’re here to help you do your job well. The HIMSS Healthcare Security Forum brings you together with other healthcare data security professionals, along with some of the world’s most renowned security experts to take on some of the industry’s most daunting challenges.
Join us for 3 highly targeted days of keynotes, case studies, panel discussions, and networking opportunities, and discover first-hand how organizations like yours are preventing, detecting, and responding to today’s most daunting threats.
What you'll get:
- Dip deeper than ever into healthcare’s unique data security challenges with 3 days of expert keynotes, panels, and breakout sessions
- Learn to build effective cyber threat intelligence capabilities
- Develop a solid and successful data security framework for the year ahead
- Assess your organization’s short-term and long-term data security needs, and develop a plan of action through hands-on case studies
- Get the latest security strategies to safe transfer and storage of personal health information
- Network with peers, CISOs, ethical hackers, and thought leaders to get practical and actionable knowledge to protect your organization’s data