Hawaii Pacific Health (HPH) is an industry leader in providing the highest quality medical care to the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Region. Join us as we dive into their journey toward achieving a second Davies Award while providing innovative, lifesaving health IT practices to their populations. We will also explore how your organization can replicate these amazing outcomes and apply for a Davies Award for your organization.
- Why HPH chose to pursue a second Davies Award
- How their innovative health IT systems reduced sepsis, length of stay rates, and improved physician panel management
- Explore replicable steps your organization can take to demonstrate these lifesaving results
- Dive into how HPH developed their submission and advice to other organizations in pursuing a Davies Award
- What the future holds for the Davies Awars and how your organization can participate
Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer
Hawaii Pacific Health
Senior Director, Health Information Systems, Health Information Systems
Participation in this event has been pre-approved for 1 hour of credit on your CAHIMS/CPHIMS application for recertification. All hours must be self-reported in your HIMSS online record.