This awards program recognizes prominent women at all stages of their health IT careers. Awards will be presented to women who:
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to harnessing the power of IT to positively transform health and healthcare
- Demonstrate active leadership of the effective use of IT in support of the strategic initiatives of their organizations
- Drive innovative, out-of-the-box thinking about health IT by an entity, community or population
- Represent the highest standards of leadership
- Are respected and recognized as role models to peers and the field
Please note the call for applications for this award will close on Monday, October 17, 2016 at 11:59 pm CDT. Late applications will not be accepted.