The theme of this conference is "Innovation in Healthcare". Join healthcare professionals from around the country to learn how technology is advancing the healthcare reform movement toward accountability across the public, private, provider, payer, and patient communities.
Presenters will share their experiences, ideas, plans and breakthrough technologies developed to help us improve the health and care of patients and the public. This conference focuses on what we know, what is underway, what is available, what has worked and what has not.
Francisco R. Velazquez, M.D., S.M., President and Chief Executive Officer, PAML, LLC and PAML Ventures
Mark Long, VP Digital Innovation, Providence Health & Services
Topics to be covered:
- Health IT innovation
- Emerging privacy and security trends - panel
- Biomedical Informatics - Genomics
- Telemedicine and remote patient monitoring
- Tangible ways to improve the Triple Aim
- Quality improvement and measurement
- Health Information Exchanges and interoperability
- Patient-centered care
- Clinical and business intelligence