Women in Health IT share stories of how they changed their career path, expanded their skillset to make an impact, and transformed what it means to be a physician across the healthcare continuum. As leaders in the field, these women share their unique perspectives on healthcare policy, clinical experience, transitioning to executive work, and taking advantage of new learning opportunities.
- Understand what inspired these physicians to make a change in their career path
- Determine your potential impact outside the clinical setting
- Explore the balance between patient care, medicine science, and the healthcare administration
- Dr. Geeta Nayyar, MD, MBA, Chief Healthcare & Innovation Officer, Femwell Group Health, Inc.
- Dr. Milisa Rizer, MD, MPH, FHIMSS, CPHIMS, Chief Medical Information Officer, The Ohio State, University Wexner Medical Center
- Dr. Carol Steltenkamp, MD, MBA, FAAP, FHIMSS, Chief Medical Information Officer, University of Kentucky HealthCare, Professor of Pediatrics, UK College of Medicine