Medical providers and vendors continue to be targeted by cyber attacks. And it's no wonder: patient data records now fetch more than credit card accounts on black markets. Ransomware continues to be a tactic that adversaries utilize against hospitals and other medical-related companies. So the message is clear: if you're a security or IT professional whose role encompasses securing patient and proprietary health care information, you cannot afford to be unprepared for the next attack.
Attendees will learn:
- Current state of security strategies along with associated strengths and weakness
- How to use the kill chain to model attacks and thus improve your existing security plan
- How to utilize tools like Sysmon, Bro, and ELK to accomplish these tasks
- Employing ATT&CK in a Windows enterprise to create evidence that enables hunting based on the attackers' activities
- The implications of keeping your organization HIPAA compliant
- And much more!
Senior Security Consultant