As the final of the two-part series hosted jointly by the HIMSS Nursing Informatics Community and IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise), this webinar will explain the work of IHE to facilitate Health IT interoperability. The presentation will include the history and current activities at IHE and discuss specific examples of challenges and opportunities to using IHE standards in health system settings and their applicability to nursing.
- Discuss the history of IHE
- List past and current IHE initiatives
- Discuss strategies to deploy IHE products in the clinical setting.
- Catherine Ivory, PhD, RNC-OB, RN-BC, Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- Emma Jones, RN, MSN - BC, Expert Business Analyst, Community Solutions, Allscripts