The 2017 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey recently highlighted the challenges of nascent technology, such as cloud computing. In this webinar, we will hear from the Health Care Cloud Coalition (HC3) on its perspective in regard to mobile and cloud computing technologies and how these technologies are changing the way we manage the security and privacy of our data.
The topics to be covered in this webinar include the following:
- What is Digital Health and/or Health IT?
- What is a Cloud Service Provider?
- Who regulates health information?
- What is in a CFR: HIPAA versus Part 11?
- Security versus Privacy
- Is the cloud more or less secure than traditional hosting?
- What is the mission of HC3 and why was it founded?
- Who has participated in HC3 and what are they saying?
- What has been the output of HC3?
- How can you help serve HC3's mission?