In the fast-paced, team-focused, critical environment of health care delivery, having the right tools and processes in place to ensure patient safety is of tantamount importance. This webinar explores the role that health IT can play to support your organization’s patient safety initiatives. Learn how thought leading health care organizations utilize their people, processes & technologies to combat Hospital Acquired Conditions, Sepsis and more.
- Steve Robertson, Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Revenue Management and IT, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Melinda Ashton, Vice President of Quality and Patient Safety, Hawaii Pacific Health
- David C Kaelber, MD, PhD, MPH, MS, FAAP, FACP, CMIO & Vice-President of Health Informatics, The MetroHealth System
- Explore the patient safety-related processes Davies award-winning organizations incorporate into their clinical workflow
- Examine specific examples of positive clinical quality outcomes driven by health IT & associated process redesign
- Describe tactics your organization can utilize to leverage health IT in patient safety initiatives