As a promotional benefit, this site contains complimentary marketing materials to promote your Approved Education Partner (AEP) participation.
Share a slide during class or at events.
Place banners and ads on your website.
Download the appropriately sized AEP Web Ad:
Display the official AEP seal on your marketing and course materials following logo guidelines
Web Usage: Use the transparent .png version of the seal.
- This will allow the seal to float over the top of any background it is placed on. When placed on a background, try to keep the background simple, so as not to make the seal illegible, indistinguishable, or distracting.
Print Usage: Use the high-resolution .jpeg version of the seal.
- Do not distort, skew or transform the seal.
- A vector version .eps of the seal is ideal for professional printing. This can be opened using Adobe Acrobat.
What it means to be an AEP & how to position yourself to students
Choosing a healthcare education program is an involved, complicated decision – we’ll simplify it for you. As a result of meeting the Healthcare Information and Management System Society’s (HIMSS) rigorous standards for quality health IT or healthcare education, we’ve been named a HIMSS approved Education Partner (AEP).
Our institution has joined an exclusive group of organizations authorized to offer HIMSS-approved review courses and training programs that prepare candidates for advanced knowledge in health IT or healthcare – ensuring your education is consistently delivered at the highest level.
Your future is bright. As an AEP, our superior education programs will help you shine.
Gain recognition through the press.
Fill-in-the-blanks with your programs information
Social Media Samples
Sample tweets to share with your followers.
- We are proud to be a @HIMSS Approved Education Partner! LINK << Advance your health IT knowledge with us
- Congratulations, NAME, on becoming a @HIMSS Approved Education Partner! LINK
- Choosing a healthcare education program can be hard – let us help! LINK << We’re a @HIMSS Approved Education Partner
- As a @HIMSS Approved Education Partner, our courses train the best & brightest for health IT’s future: LINK
Provide continuing education to certificants who hold the CAHIMS (US-based only) or CPHIMS (internationally recognized) certification and who are required to renew every three years, by accruing 45 hours of continuing education.