The HIMSS Annual Call for Committee Volunteers is open January 16 - March 13, 2017
By applying to be a committee volunteer, you can play an instrumental part in the transformation and advancement of Health IT. Committee volunteers help to execute the strategic initiatives of HIMSS, while benefitting from professional development opportunities.
To learn more about how you can contribute to one of our committees please contact Carrie Subelsky. Leaders who have maintained active membership for at least the past 12 consecutive months and are not currently serving in another leadership position are highly encouraged to submit an application and make an impact today!
Clinical and business intelligence (C&BI) is the use and analysis of data captured in the healthcare setting to directly inform decision-making. As we start leveraging the power of C&BI, we will see improvement in our nation’s entire healthcare system as well as in the medical and economic wellness of patients.
HIMSS’ C&BI Community will help you leverage the power of C&BI to positively impact patient care delivery, health outcomes and business operations through:
- Sharing practical guidance and unbiased information on how to harness these healthcare data
- Facilitating peer-to-peer networking, problem solving, solution sharing, and education
- Engaging with peers and fellow industry leaders
Our virtual learning sessions feature topics such as:
- Knowledge Management to support
- Accountable Care
- Quality Reporting
- Case, Risk & Cost Management
- Best Practices in Clinical & Business Analytics
- Clinical Decision Support
- Research Data Warehousing/EDW
- Data Lifecycle Management & Supporting Technologies
- Population Health