Upcoming Community Events
Cultivating a Data Driven Culture
As the largest health care system in Illinois and one of the largest ACOs in the country, Advocate Health Care has progressively leveraged data to improve outcomes and support key business initiatives. This presentation will describe the evolutions that have helped create a data driven culture at Advocate Health Care. Key core competencies around people, technology, and data will be discussed as well as future considerations for a value based payment paradigm shift.
March 23, 2017 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Speaker: Tina Esposito, Vice President, Advocate Health
Register for our monthly C&BI Community series featuring members of the community presenting on topics that will help you leverage the power of C&BI to positively impact patient care delivery, health outcomes and business operations.
Register here for all events, or for individual events:
Schedule: Fourth Thursday of most months, 1:00pm Eastern / 12:00pm Central
View archived recordings from previous Clinical & Business Intelligence Community webinars
Where the brightest minds in healthcare IT meet! Come learn, explore, and network with your C&BI and population health colleagues in Orlando.
- Population Care Management Symposium: Clinical & Business Intelligence Road to Value-based Care Success | Feb 19, 2017 | Learn More
- HIMSS C&BI Community Meet-up | The Campfire at The HIMSS Spot | Feb 20, 2017 | 1:00-1:45pm | Learn More
- HIMSS Population Health Reception | Feb 20, 2017 | 6:00-7:00pm | Learn More
- Payer Forum | Sessions #64, # 79, #94 | W207C | 8:30am-12:30pm | Learn More
- Payer Forum Meet-up | The Campfire at The HIMSS Spot | Feb 10, 2017 | 3:00-3:45pm | Learn More
- HIMSS C&BI Community Reception | Feb 21, 2017 | 6:00-7:00pm | Learn More
Upcoming Community-related HIMSS Virtual Events
HIMSS Virtual Events are a year-round series offering education across today's hottest health IT topics like mobile health, MACRA, ACOs, privacy and security, and much more.
Upcoming Community-related HIMSS Regional Events
HIMSS regional events offer a one-of a kind in-person experience to dig further into your subject matter and meet your peers.
Upcoming Community-related Partner Events
Join our partners and fellow HIMSS members at these informative events to network and learn.
Check back soon for more information.