The Career Institute offers you access to quality resources, tools and education to help you connect, strengthen your industry knowledge, achieve professional development and contribute to your lifelong learning.
Looking for a health information and technology job?
- HIMSS JobMine - Start your healthcare job search today.
- The Job Search - Tips to help as you begin the search for your next career in health information and technology.
- Resume Tips - Advice that will help get your resume noticed.
- Interview Tips - Guidance that will help you make a good impression.
- Networking Tips - Valuable tips on how to establish relationships through networking.
- General Information - Learn more about careers in health information and technology and other tips to help you succeed.
- Early Careerists Community - A community for students and those with less than 5 years experience in the health information and technology industry.
- eMentor Program - Have questions? Need advice? Ask our Executives, Nurses and Pharmacists!
- Veterans Career Services Initiative - Our welcome to transitioning military veterans into the health information and technology field.
- Industry News - Articles, whitepapers, blogs and much more that will keep you up-to-date in the ever changing field of health information and technology.
- Health IT Job Descriptions - Sampling of jobs in the health information and technology field.
- Workforce Data - Are you getting paid what you are worth? What are the health information and technology priorities, strategic initiatives and industry economic measures?
- New to Health IT Learning Track - Are you in IT but new to healthcare or in healthcare but new to IT? Get started with this track of 16 on demand sessions in the HIMSS Learning Center.
- Career Development and Courses - Discounted program opportunities, courses, articles and more!
- Certification - Learn more about our CAHIMS and CPHIMS certifications.
- Continuing Education - Are you looking to provide CAHIMS and CPHIMS continuing education hours as a part of your program? Find the guide and application here.
- Member Advancement - Learn more about our Senior and Fellow recognition program.
- Approved Education Partners (AEP) Program - Learn what it means to be a HIMSS AEP and visit our member directory.
- HIMSS Learning Center - The world's leading source of distance learning for health information and technology education.