Looking for a health infomration and technology job?
- HIMSS JobMine - Start your healthcare job search today.
- The Job Search - Tips to help as you begin the search for your next career in health information and technology.
- Resume Tips - Advice that will help get your resume noticed.
- Interview Tips - Guidance that will help you make a good impression.
- Networking Tips - Valuable tips on how to establish relationships through networking.
- General Information - Learn more about careers in health information and technology and other tips to help you succeed.
- Early Careerists Community - A community for students and those with less than 5 years experience in the health information and technology industry.
- eMentor Program - Have questions? Need advice? Ask our Executives, Nurses and Pharmacists!
- Veterans Career Services Initiative - Our welcome to transitioning military veterans into the health information and technology field.
- Industry News - Articles, whitepapers, blogs and much more that will keep you up-to-date in the ever changing field of health information and technology.
- Health IT Job Descriptions - Sampling of jobs in the health information and technology field.
- Workforce Data - Are you getting paid what you are worth? What are the health information and technology priorities, strategic initiatives and industry economic measures?
- New to Health IT Learning Track - Are you in IT but new to healthcare or in healthcare but new to IT? Get started with this track of 16 on demand sessions in the HIMSS Learning Center.
- Career Development and Courses - Discounted program opportunities, courses, articles and more!
- Certification - Learn more about our CAHIMS and CPHIMS certifications.
- Continuing Education - Are you looking to provide CAHIMS and CPHIMS continuing education hours as a part of your program? Find the guide and application here.
- Member Advancement - Learn more about our Senior and Fellow recognition program.
- Approved Education Partners (AEP) Program - Learn what it means to be a HIMSS AEP and visit our member directory.
- HIMSS Learning Center - The world's leading source of distance learning for health information and technology education.