Why Get Certified?
Certification demonstrates that you meet a standard of professional body of knowledge and have reached a milestone in your professional development. Many organizations require that candidates have certification and encourage current employees to obtain certification.
By getting certified, you can:
- Distinguish yourself in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Expand your career opportunities
- Validate your knowledge, competency and credibility
- Gain skills and tools to help you make a difference in your organization and your community
- Demonstrate your commitment to continuing professional development
- Gain a sense of personal and professional achievements
Learn how certification will positively impact you and your team.
Virtual CPHIMS Review Course
Class begins Tuesday, May 15th
Click here to learn more!