Healthcare Transformation and Shifting to Value Payments: A HIMSS MACRA Webinar Series
Moving care delivery toward quality and value-based reimbursement models is a top priority for government and healthcare communities, and in this rapidly changing healthcare landscape, new regulations must be implemented to achieve programmatic and payment reform. Let our experts help you navigate the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) Notice of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM), and get the tools you need to move into the next phase of participation for the Quality Payment Program, Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), and alternative payment models (APMs).
- Register for on demand access to the webinar: Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015: An Executive Overview of the Proposed Rule
- Register for on demand access to the webinar: The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) A Detailed Overview of the Proposed Rule
- Register for the June 1st 1 PM CT webinar: Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs): A Detailed Overview of the Proposed Rule
STEPS to Value Podcast Special Series
Ten-Minute MACRA: What You Need To Know About the Proposed Rule
The Medicare Access & CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) proposed rule represents a fundamental change in the way health care is paid for and is aimed at establishing the infrastructure for value-based reimbursement. These ten-minute, special report STEPS to Value episodes will provide high-level overviews for the key areas of the proposed rule and information on how you can participate in the HIMSS commenting process.
- Ten-Minute MACRA: How Does the Quality Performance Category Affect Clinicians?: This episode reviews the proposed structure of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System’s Quality Performance Category. We will discuss how the Quality Performance Category will affect eligible clinicians in a variety of care settings.
- Ten-Minute MACRA- The Impact of Protecting Patient Information?: There are a number of ways through which the protection of patient health information can impact the ability for a clinician to receive reimbursement under the regulations included in the MACRA NPRM. This episode will provide an overview of those impacts on affected clinicians.
- Ten-Minute MACRA- APMs Overview: A major component of MACRA’s proposed rule is the sections on Alternative Payment Models, otherwise known as APMs. This episode will provide an overview of that section of the proposed rule
- Ten-Minute MACRA- MIPS Overview: A major component of MACRA’s proposed rule is the Merit-based Incentive Payment System, otherwise known as MIPS. This episode will provide an overview of that section of the proposed rule.
- Ten-Minute MACRA- Terms & Definitions: With the proposed rule comes a whole new set of acronyms, terms & definitions that you need to learn to better understand the actions proposed in the regulation. This episode will help you learn the new language of MACRA.
- Ten-Minute MACRA: What’s MACRA? : This episode reviews the structure of the proposed rule, including its Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) component & its Alternative Payment Models (APM) component. We will also discuss the current programs rolled into the new regulation, and implications in the proposed rule for hospitals as well as clinicians.