This series of modules provides an overview of clinical business intelligence (C&BI). Learn why it is such an important tool for the clinical transformation of health systems and the role of clinical analytics in performance measurement. Clinical decision support is also explained.
Multiple perspectives on clinical business intelligence are outlined, including:
- Continuous quality improvement
- Provider performance
- Population health
- Comparative effectiveness.
The series also addresses:
- BI Technologies
- Future directions for clinical analytics.
- Module 1: What is Clinical Business Intelligence (CBI)?
- Module 2: The Urgent Need for Clinical Business Intelligence
- Module 3: Types of Clinical Analytics
- Module 4: Essential Technologies for Clinical Analytics
- Module 5: Organizing for Success in Clinical Analytics
- Module 6: Future Directions for Clinical Business Intelligence