Implementing standards as part of interoperability must be driven by sound business practices and business process planning to maximize the cost effectiveness of system implementation.
These tools have been chosen to help you evaluate the scope of your organization’s needs and to conduct cost/benefit analysis of standards implementation. You’ll also find information on defining and evaluating the success of your implementation.
- AHRQ’s Health IT Evaluation Toolkit
- AHRQ's Health Information Securty and Privacy Toolkit
- AHRQ on Cost/Benefit Analysis
- AHRQ on Workflow Assessment
- AHRQ's Guide to Evaluating Health Information Exchange Projects