- Participate on a national community, committee, or special interest group
- Includes one chapter - your choice
- Member pricing on conferences, webinars, bookstore and the HIMSS Learning Center
- Access to members-only content on HIMSS.org
- Plus! Invite a colleague to join HIMSS free for one year with the HIMSS+1 program!
- Participate in your local chapter events
- Receive chapter updates and education
- Receive access to members-only content on HIMSS.org
- Opt-in to receive newsletters and event updates
- Experience benefits of regular membership
- Click here for eligibility requirements
- Receive the benefits of your membership region
- Member pricing on conferences, webinars, and publications
HIMSS Membership Dues Policy:
HIMSS dues are nontransferable and nonrefundable. HIMSS membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as a business expense. To the extent HIMSS engages in lobbying, 1.37% of dues are not deductible as a business expense. Contributions to the HIMSS Foundation are deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes to the extent provided by law.