On Monday, August 1, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services opened applications in 14 regions for its Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) model initiative. The CPC+ model is CMS’s largest investment in primary care transformation to date and its goal is to support primary care practices to deliver better care, smarter spending, and healthier people by rewarding value and quality through an innovative payment structure to support comprehensive primary care.
To learn more about CPC+:
- Get your questions answered in the Practice FAQs.
- Register for one of the 20 upcoming CPC+ Practice Open Door Forums in August and September.
- Watch the CPC+ Video Series to get an overview of CPC+ payment innovations and care delivery transformation.
- Submit your CPC+ application via the online portal today through 11:59pm ET on Thursday, September 15.
- Download the CPC+ application toolkit PDFs: CPC+ In Brief, CPC+ Care Delivery Transformation Brief and CPC+ Payment Innovations Brief and Case Studies.