SHS/HIMSS Excellence in Healthcare Management Engineering/Process Improvement Award
The Excellence in Healthcare Management Engineering/Process Improvement Award recognizes demonstrated leadership in implementing significant synergies between the process improvement and information technology professions. These contributions may be of a professional or technical nature, and may include research or development of improved processes (with or without technology), or exemplary contribution to the professional society.
The call for applications is now closed. Winners will be notified by January 2015.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Active member of both SHS and HIMSS
- Has demonstrated leadership in promoting the management engineering and/or process improvement profession
- Has demonstrated innovative and effective synergies in the profession of management engineering and/or process improvement
- Has advanced the professional level embraced by SHS and HIMSS
The Nomination Process
- Nominations are submitted using the online application
- Include a current resume or biographical profile
- A description of how the nominee meets the above Award criteria
Individuals currently serving on either the SHS or HIMSS board are ineligible.
Nomination Review and Selection Process
- All of the nomination materials are reviewed by the Award Selection Committee
- staff will forward the committee recommendation to the Board officers of both SHS and HIMSS for review and approval
- The recipient of the Award will be notified by staff
- The award will be announced within each society at the SHS Annual Conference and HIMSS Annual Conference
Pauline M. Hogan-Boym, MBA, FHIMSS, DSHS
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members in ActionMore Members
Wisconsin Dairyland HIMSS Chapter | What Should We Be Thinking About When It Comes to Data Management?Stevens Point, WI
CAHIMS On-Line Review Course Part 2Virtual Event
Getting Real: The State of Health IT for Medical Practice & Community Health CentersVirtual Event