Program Manager, Research
Chicago, IL or Burlington, VT
Consider being part of our team as a Program Manager, Research. This position will support the research engagements that are sold as primary market research and benchmarking projects. This is a highly analytical position which will support the Advisory Solutions Group's effort to create long-term relationships with key clients. Research engagement complexity will range from segmentation analysis to more transactional work like thought leadership.
- All duties as assigned to achieve to HIMSS goals and objectives.
- Participates in Primary Market (Quantitative, Qualitative) Research Engagements. Quantitative research includes Market Opportunities, Needs Assessments, Net Promoter Score, etc. Qualitative research that includes reasons that vendors win or lose a deals (Win/Loss), understanding customer behavior (Voice of Customer).
- The position must analyze data to identify key findings.
- Responsible for data analysis for ongoing HIMSS Analytics market research projects such as Market Opportunity projects and Needs Assessment projects.
- Responsible for preparing/Building client presentations in MS Office suite.
- Participates in designing and running research engagements sold to clients on brand awareness, win/loss, and thought leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, 3-5 in field.
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience in Healthcare IT.
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to achieve results in a complex environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Effective listener.
- Ability to articulate and to sell ideas and concepts
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Strong personal integrity
- Previous experience in a professional society, trade association or healthcare management
- Customer focused with assertive, self-confident personality
- Superior planning skills, both strategic and tactical
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Background or knowledge in information systems and technology is an asset