Meaningful Use Case Studies
The following case studies and success stories illustrate challenges, successes and various factors in the outcomes of EHR implementation.
MedPeds - Davies Ambulatory Award
[Case Study] Since adoption of the EHR, MedPeds experienced significant financial, organizational, and cultural returns on investment (ROI).
White River Family Practice (WRFP) - Davies Ambulatory Award
[Case Study] Successful EHR implementation has assisted WRFP to certify as a Patient Centered Medical Home(PCMH)and optimally positioned the practice to participate in Accountable Care Organizations(ACO’s).
Coastal Medical - Davies Ambulatory Award
[Case Study] High performance across a wide range of clinical quality metrics is now a defining characteristic of Coastal's organization.
Jeremy L. Bradley, MD, FAAFP - Davies Ambulatory Award
[Case Study] This federally-designated primary care physician shortage location serves more than 9000 active patients.
- 2011 HIMSS Ambulatory Davies Award Winning Application: Reliant Medical Group (Formally Fallon Clinic) Mar 2012
- 2011 HIMSS Ambulatory Davies Award Winning Application: James F. Holsinger, MD, PC Mar 2012
- Providing quality health care for patients: Dr. Chris Tashjian’s perspective on EHRS and meaningful use (CMS) Nov 2011
- Southeast Texas Medical Associates: Meaningful Use Case Study (HIMSS) Oct 2011
James F. Holsinger, MD, PC - Davies Ambulatory Award
[Case Study] Serving a rural community of about 20,000 people, the EHR now serves as the foundation of this medical practice.
Reliant Medical Group, (Formerly Fallon Clinic) - Davies Ambulatory Award
[Case Study] Reliant included more than half of the clinic’s physicians along with many nurses, medical assistants, and practice managers on their EHR implementation decisions.
- 2010 CHO Davies Award Winner: Open Door Family Medical Center, Inc. Sep 2010
- 2010 HIMSS Davies Ambulatory Care Award-Winner Application: The Diabetes Center, PLLC Sep 2010
- 2010 HIMSS Davies Ambulatory Care Award-Winning Application: Miramont Family Medicine Sep 2010
- 2010 HIMSS Davies Ambulatory Care Award-Winning Application: Oklahoma Arthritis Center (OAC) Sep 2010
- 2009 CHO Davies Award Winner: Heart of Texas Community Health Center Sep 2009
- 2009 CHO Davies Award Winning Application: Urban Health Plan, Inc. Sep 2009
- 2009 HIMSS Davies Ambulatory Care Award-Winning Application: Virginia Women's Center Sep 2009
09/24/14 - mHealth
Mobile Health is the globally-focused initiative of advancing the ...
09/26/14 - Center for Patient and Family-Centered Care
HIMSS and the National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC) have merged to ...
09/10/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
Meaningful Use OneSource assists eligible healthcare providers and ...
09/29/14 - Health IT Public Policy
HIMSS seeks to educate and inform Congress, federal agencies, state ...
09/24/14 - Electronic Health Records
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are a longitudinal electronic record ...
- 09/24/14 - mHealth
From 'Zero' to 'Healthcare Analytics Insights' in 3 WeeksVirtual Event
A General Overview of CPHIMS/CAHIMS for Organizational Affiliates MembersVirtual Event
National Cyber Security Awareness MonthVirtual Awareness Month