EHR Implementation for Medical Practice Requires Change Management
The change management process during a health IT EHR implementation can be eased by employing tips and techniques suggested by McCarthy & Eastman and HIMSS Ambulatory Davies Award winners.
- Book: Change Management Strategies for an Effective EMR Implementation Jan 2011
- A Desire for Change: Strong Leadership Required in the EMR-EHR Revolution Jan 2011
- ME-PI Toolkit: Change Management Jan 2011
- Approaching Change Management in an Ambulatory Medical Practice Jan 2011
HIMSS EHR Implementation Success Factors for Practices with 1-5 Physicians
Here are the Top 10 EHR implementation success factors for practices with between one and five physicians. Think of this tool as a way to manage your EHR implementation project.
HIMSS EHR Implementation Success Factors for Practices with 6-10 Physicians
These Top 10 EHR success factors for medical practices with 6-10 physicians will help manage your EHR implementation project, incluing goal setting, education and culture change.
Financing the EHR
HIMSS Davies Medical Practice Winners Highlight ROI Examples after EHR Implementations
HIMSS Davies Ambulatory Award winners have shown that billing increased, paper costs dropped, chart pulls nearly disappeared, patient volume skyrocketed and revenue showed outstanding gains as a result of their EHR Implementations.
- EMR Funding Options Jan 2011
- EMR/ROI Calculator Feb 2010
Conducting a Practice and a Technical Assessment
- Connecting a Diagnostic Medical Device with Your EMR Jan 2011
- 2010 Davies Award Winner: Cardiology Consultatns of Philadelphia Jan 2011
- 2010 Davies Award Winner: Virginia Womens Center Jan 2011
- 2010 Davies Award Winner: Diabetes Center Jan 2011
- 2010 Davies Award Winner: Miramont Family Medicine Jan 2011
- Best Practice Workflow - Routine Patient Office Visit Jan 2011
- Ambulatory Result Management - Best Practice Workflow Jan 2011
- RFP Sample Documents Jan 2010
- The Legal Electronic Health Record Aug 2011
- Go-Live Smart Strategies from Davies Award-Winning EHR Implementations (Book) Jan 2011
- Davies Award of Excellence- Ambulatory Care Award EHR Benefits- Examples Jan 2011
- Clinical Performance Measures Jan 2011
Getting Started with an EHR
Suggestions for your ambulatory medical practice as you plan your EHR implementation. Topics include:Getting Started, Workflow, Vendor Selection, Contract Negotiations and Transition Planning.
- Conducting an Effective EHR Demonstration for the Ambulatory Practice Oct 2010
- RFP Sample Documents Jan 2010
Certification List for Complete EHRs and EHR Modules
The Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL) provides the authoritative, comprehensive listing of Complete EHRs and EHR Modules that have been tested and certified under the ONC HIT Certification Program.
08/06/14 - Center for Patient and Family-Centered Care
HIMSS and the National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC) have merged to ...
08/25/14 - mHealth
Mobile Health is the globally-focused initiative of HIMSS advancing ...
07/10/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
Meaningful Use OneSource assists eligible healthcare providers and ...
08/01/14 - Health IT Public Policy
HIMSS seeks to educate and inform Congress, federal agencies, state ...
06/16/14 - 2014 HIMSS Analytics Cloud Survey
View results from the 2014 HIMSS Analytics Cloud Survey.
- 08/06/14 - Center for Patient and Family-Centered Care
OSEHRA Open Source SummitBethesda North Marriott Hotel | Bethesda, MD
Modern EMR as a Service: Scalable and Cost-EffectiveVirtual Event
Big Data Conference | Northern Ohio & Western Pennsylvania | HIMSS ChaptersGlobal Center for Health Innovation | Cleveland, OH