Process Management, Workflow & Mapping
Tools, tips and case studies to support the understanding, optimizing and monitoring of processes.
ME-PI Toolkit: Process Management, Workflow & Mapping
- Hypothetical Medical Center Purchasing Detail Design Team Special Order Requisition Process Jul 2012
- RACI Analysis Jul 2012
- Why Hospitals Should Use Health IT as an Opportunity to Optimize Workflows Dec 2011
- Catheter Example Nov 2011
- Cycle Time Worksheet Mar 2011
- Cycle Time for Patients Data Entry Sheet Mar 2011
- Aligning Process Redesign and Change Management with Project Management Jun 2010
- Fishbone Diagram May 2010
- Pareto Chart Macro May 2010
- Run Chart May 2010
- Using Six Sigma to Determine Risk Management Focus May 2010
- Overview Presentation: Workflow Redesign in Support of the use of Information Technology within Healthcare Apr 2010
- Workflow Redesign in Support of the Use of Information Technology Within Healthcare - A HIMSS Toolkit Mar 2010
- Design it Right Jan 2010
- Find Waste Dec 2009
- Top 10 Ways to Simplify Process Dec 2009
- Theory of Constraints Template Dec 2009
- Pitstop Tool Dec 2009
- Numerical Illiteracy Dec 2009
- Flow Process Chart Dec 2009
- Cycle Time Reduction Dec 2009
- Concept of Poka-Yoke Dec 2009
- Cause Mapping the Titanic Dec 2009
- Cause Mapping Template Dec 2009
- Cause Mapping Pointers Dec 2009
- Fishbone Diagram Dec 2009
- Theory of Constraints Summary Dec 2009
- Process Analysis and Workflow Re-design Nov 2009
- Executive Dashboard Implementation Guide Apr 2009
- Lean Overview Nov 2008
- The Process Innovation Center at CHOP: An Inside View Jun 2008
- The Science of Throughput Dec 2007
- The PMO and Process Improvement Oct 2007
- IT Implementation and Operations Improvement May 2007
- Making IT a Lean, Mean Fighting Machine Feb 2007
- Showing What Right Looks Like — How to Improve Performance through a Paradigm Shift around Implementation Thinking Feb 2007
- Partnering with ClinicalProviders to Enhance theEfficiency of an EMR Feb 2007
- Ready or Not Assessing yourReadiness to ImplementCPOE Feb 2007
- Template for HIMSS IT ROI Model (Excel Document) Feb 2007
- Pursuing Perfection—Making IOM and Leapfrog Recommendations a Reality Apr 2003
Fact Sheet: Voluntary 2015 Certified EHR Technology Proposed Rule Apr 18, 2014
View HIMSS Fact Sheet: Voluntary 2015 Certified EHR Technology Proposed ...
CMS Updates Hardship Exemptions for 2013 Reporting Year Apr 18, 2014
CMS Updates Hardship Exemptions for 2013 Reporting Year
Fact Sheet: Stark Exceptions and Anti-Kickback Safe Harbors for EHRs Apr 18, 2014
View HIMSS Fact Sheet: Stark Exceptions and Anti-Kickback Safe Harbors ...
- Fact Sheet: Voluntary 2015 Certified EHR Technology Proposed Rule Apr 18, 2014
02/21/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
Meaningful Use OneSource assists eligible healthcare providers and ...
04/17/14 - Health IT Public Policy
Lives can be saved, outcomes of care improved, and costs reduced ...
04/17/14 - Health Business Solutions
Healthcare providers! Learn how to better manage your business operations ...
02/10/14 - Health IT Body of Knowledge
An introductory guide to essential definitions, descriptions and ...
02/10/14 - Electronic Health Records
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are a longitudinal electronic record ...
- 02/21/14 - Meaningful Use OneSource
AHIMA's 2014 ICD-10-CM/PCS & CAC SUMMITWashington D.C.
New York HIMSS Chapter | CPHIMS Training ClassNew York City
Texas HIMSS Chapters Regional Conference