Many healthcare organizations face significant operational challenges when it comes to managing a large population of users.
- Clinical Efficiency: Day 1 provisioning – access to clinical applications from the day a clinician starts working in the organization – in some cases, it can take weeks for a user to gain access to the primary EMR or lab application required to properly document patient records.
- IT Efficiency: The fluid nature of healthcare organizations means that IT needs extra resources to create user accounts for incoming clinicians – this can place enormous resource and cost pressures on an already constrained IT staff.
The cornerstone of an effective user administration and provisioning system for healthcare is to:
- Get IT folks out of the account creation process
- Reduce time in clinician access to clinical applications
- Increase the efficiencies of provisioning and de-provisioning users
- Reduce the time burden when it comes to help desk requests
In this session, hear Gary Surratt discuss how he was able to address these types of account provisioning challenges for his organization.
- Hear Gary Surratt discuss how user provisioning into clinical applications is addressed at SCL Health System and how Caradigm Provisioning is a key component of their operational strategy
- Learn how Caradigm Provisioning addresses clinician efficiency while protecting patient health information
- See how your organization can get value from an identity solution