The 26th Annual HIMSS Leadership Survey reflects the experiences and opinions of information technology (IT) professionals in U.S. healthcare provider organizations regarding the use of IT in their organizations. This study covers a wide array of topics crucial to healthcare IT leaders including IT priorities, issues driving and challenging technology adoption, impact on patient engagement, and the level of support that IT has from the Executive team and Board of Directors. Because the questions in this year’s study have been updated to explore the strategic role of IT, comparisons to data from previous years is not presented.
- Executive Summary
- Profile of Survey Respondents
- Business Issues Impacting Healthcare
- Organizational Priorities
- Strategic Value of Information Technology
- IT’s Ability to Facilitate Patient Care
- mHealth Solutions
- Patient Engagement
- Board of Directors
- Executive Leadership Team
- Clinicians and Information Technology
- IT Staff and Budget
- How to Cite this Study
- For More Information
Please note: The 26th Annual HIMSS Leadership Survey Full Report and Power Point slides are available to HIMSS Members only. Login to your account or become a member today!