About the Nursing Informatics Community
The Nursing Informatics (NI) Community is a growing professional community of more than 8,000+ nurse leaders. Join the Nursing Informatics Community to connect with nursing informatics professionals and discuss emerging trends and hot topics within the industry.
Engage with peers and industry leaders throughout our year-long virtual, interactive learning sessions, pertaining to topics such as:
- Clinical Informatics
- Informatics Practice
- National Initiatives
Learn more about the HIMSS Nursing Informatics Education & Networking Task Force. For more information on joining, click here.
Goals of the Community:
- Expand nursing informatics knowledge to enhance Clinical Transformation
- Learn and keep current on emerging trends within the industry
- Contribute to the growing knowledge base of Clinical Informatics
- Connect with fellow Nurse Informaticists
Join the Nursing Informatics Community
2) Select "Manage Communities"
3) Select "Nursing Informatics Community"