Interoperability Testing and Certification
What is ConCert By HIMSS?
ConCert by HIMSS™ is a comprehensive interoperability testing and certification program governed by HIMSS and built on the work of the EHR | HIE Interoperability Workgroup and IHE USA. Concert by HIMSS tests and certifies electronic health record (EHR) and health information exchange (HIE) vendors committed to advancing interoperability and enabling secure, reliable transfer of data within and across organizational and state boundaries.
- The ConCert by HIMSS program streamlines the certification of interoperability in health IT and helps you evaluate vendor claims, simplifying the task of selecting the right information systems for your organization.
- The ConCert by HIMSS mark means a product is proven to be interoperable with other products. ConCert by HIMSS Certified products.
- ConCert by HIMSS allows vendors to achieve cost-effective, interoperability certification for solutions that facilitate efficient, seamless data exchange.
Webinar - ConCert Overview: Taking Interoperability to the Next Level
- Learning Objectives
- Overview of the Program
- Value from Certified Product Vendors
- Certification Process
- Overview of the Testing Tool
ConCert by HIMSS™ Certified Products
The following industry leaders have achieved product certification in the program.
To learn how your organization can become a certified vendor in the ConCert by HIMSS program, contact our team.