It’s time for a bold approach to healthcare innovation.
Embrace the power of bold thinking to transform care delivery with Accelerate Health: an innovation-focused content and connectivity platform from HIMSS that walks the cutting edge of healthcare.
Introducing the Accelerate Health Digital Series
A five-part bimonthly series of live-streamed discussions around innovation
The Accelerate Health Digital Series explores bold insights and solutions to transform care delivery and drive what’s next for health. Join disruptors and thought leaders for interactive bimonthly discussions that examine big ideas and ask hard questions to propel healthcare innovation forward.
- Get inspiration and ideas from industry experts on the front line of innovation
- Have honest discussions about what’s working to advance care delivery—and what’s not
- Make meaningful connections and partnerships as you tackle real health issues with patient-focused results
- Connect with other healthcare innovators in an immersive, state-of-the-art platform
A Digital Series Built to Enhance the Human Connection
Access high-quality, expert-led educational content in an interactive, state-of-the-art digital environment. Participate in live Q&A with speakers, message other attendees, and stay up to date with the bold ideas that are transforming health. Register once for ongoing access to all content, including session recordings.
Build collaboration across the healthcare industry. Interact with colleagues through public and private chats.
Ask the Experts Live
Send your questions directly to speakers in real time, and get answers on the spot.
Can’t make it to a live session? Access on-demand content library and revisit sessions.
Get an insider’s look at healthcare innovation strategy—where it’s happening, who’s leading the charge, and how to collaborate with the right people. Examine big ideas and ask hard questions. Ideate, experiment and repeat.
Episode 1: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Going Virtual: The Future of Care & Healthy Living
- Established telehealth leaders will discuss what innovations are on the horizon, and how we can ensure that underserved communities and elder populations have access to these expanding care models.
- Hear about the latest developments in smart cities, and see how some municipalities are making upgrades to serve their communities better.