It’s time for a bold approach to healthcare innovation.
Embrace the power of bold thinking to transform care delivery with Accelerate Health: an innovation-focused content and connectivity platform from HIMSS that walks the cutting edge of healthcare.
Introducing the Accelerate Health Digital Series
A five-part bimonthly series of live-streamed discussions around innovation
The Accelerate Health Digital Series explores bold insights and solutions to transform care delivery and drive what’s next for health. Join disruptors and thought leaders for interactive bimonthly discussions that examine big ideas and ask hard questions to propel healthcare innovation forward.
- Get inspiration and ideas from industry experts on the front line of innovation
- Have honest discussions about what’s working to advance care delivery—and what’s not
- Make meaningful connections and partnerships as you tackle real health issues with patient-focused results
- Connect with other healthcare innovators in an immersive, state-of-the-art platform
Sign up now to get the latest updates.
Follow the conversation at #HealthcareInnovation
A Digital Series Built to Enhance the Human Connection
Access high-quality, expert-led educational content in an interactive, state-of-the-art digital environment. Participate in live Q&A with speakers, message other attendees, and stay up to date with the bold ideas that are transforming health. Register once for ongoing access to all content, including session recordings.
Build collaboration across the healthcare ecosystem. Interact with colleagues through public and private chats.
Ask the Experts Live
Send your questions directly to speakers in real time, and get answers on the spot.
Can’t make it to a live session? Access on-demand content library and revisit sessions.
Get an insider’s look at healthcare innovation strategy—where it’s happening, who’s leading the charge, and how to collaborate with the right people. Examine big ideas and ask hard questions. Ideate, experiment and repeat.
Episode 2: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Innovation and Investments: The Year That Tested Digital Health
Well before COVID-19, care models were becoming increasingly virtual, but the pandemic has slammed its foot on the gas pedal. The necessity of virtual care models has exploded in 2020 and has presented new opportunities as well as challenges.
The second episode in our series will evaluate the digital health marketplace:
- How have health systems pivoted to meet the new needs of the market?
- How have some managed to raise funds during this time?
- What does research tell us about current consumer perceptions, and what are the must-have products to meet those needs?
- Plus, other need-to-know analysis of what’s to come