The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event from 7-11 September 2020 will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS's knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation and Health 2.0's network of entrepreneurs and investors, showcasing the latest cutting-edge and innovative health tech solutions. Featuring best practices and thought-leadership from the brightest minds in Finland and across Europe, this Digital Event sets the virtual stage for inspired conversations and solutions to be further developed and realized at the face-to-face event in Helsinki 2021.
A BRAND-NEW DIGITAL EXPERIENCE - WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A unique combination of live, simulive and on-demand sessions with the opportunity to participate in live polling and live Q&A throughout.
- Interactive and robust chat and networking capabilities that will allow you to connect with your peers as well as solution providers
- An unrivalled opportunity to pitch, profile and connect with key industry stakeholders
- A powerful five-day virtual experience facilitating partnerships and collaborations for digital healthcare transformation
- And don’t miss our 3D exhibition floor where you will experience a new way to interact with our technology and commercial partners in healthcare IT. Wander around the exhibit area and stop by stands just like you would in person where you can watch videos, download white papers and fact sheets, chat with staff to answer any questions you might have and find the solutions which best meet your needs
DIGITAL HEALTH TOPICS
Our team, partners and advisors have been working on building the programme for HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event 2020, which will address the most pressing challenges in digital health, feature renowned experts and focus on real-world case studies of large scale implementations. Key topics will include:
- Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Health Systems
- Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
- AI, Beyond the Buzz
- Silver Health & Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities
- Building the European Health Data Space
- Innovation Forum and VentureConnect
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In order to respect the health and well-being of the healthcare IT community we feel it would be best to hold this conference digitally. Many of our attendees are working on the front lines of this pandemic and there are still many unknowns about our ability to travel and congregate in groups in the coming months. This digital event will enable all of us to still share and learn from one another with valuable interactive content.
Each day we will present a keynote and a track including 3-4 interactive sessions on topics including Critical Care, Digital Maturity, Data Privacy, AI and Innovation. See more detail on our themes and topics.
Now more than ever, we recognize the needs of our constituents to continue learning and to earn credit towards these efforts for a variety of certifications. In addition to CAHIMS and CPHIMS credits, we are working with several governing bodies to accredit this event and will post more information as it becomes available.
Yes! We will have a virtual 3D exhibition hall so you can still find the solutions you need to help support your healthcare IT needs.
Absolutely, no conference would be worth attending if it weren’t for the networking opportunities! We will provide these opportunities through the platform’s robust chat functionality which will allow you to connect with your peers, solution providers and speakers.
Nope, just a computer with an internet connection will do the trick.
Everyone who has already registered and paid for the 2020 HIMSS|Health 2.0 European Conference will get a credit to our face to face in June 2021 in Helsinki and complimentary access to the Digital European Event from 7-11 September 2020. More information on registration will be announced soon.
This is the current plan and we cannot wait to see everyone in person again! Save the dates of 8-10 June 2021 in Helsinki, Finland for our next event.
Yes! The great thing about digital events is you don’t have to be there for the live session if the time does not work for you. An on-demand version will be made available to those who cannot attend during the live days. And those attending the live days will be able to also view on-demand content at a later time.
Cancellation of your reservations, if already booked, should be made directly with the hotel or airline.
A variety of opportunities are available to current sponsors and exhibitors. Your sales contact will be in touch to discuss.