A Brand-New Digital Experience
Organized under the patronage of the Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Saudi Health Council and the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, the HIMSS & Health 2.0 Middle East Digital Health Conference & Exhibition will take place as a digital event from 29 November – 2 December 2020.
Be part of our first-ever virtual digital health event in the Middle East. The event combines the best of HIMSS’s expertise and thought leadership in digital healthcare transformation with Health 2.0's network of entrepreneurs and investors to showcase the latest cutting-edge health tech solutions.
This powerful and exciting digital experience will give you the ability to engage and share ideas through valuable interactive sessions, and find solutions that support your digital healthcare transformation through our virtual 3-D exhibit hall and networking area.
A Brand-New Digital Experience: What to Expect
- Powerful four-day virtual experience facilitating partnerships and collaborations for digital healthcare transformation
- Unique combination of live, simulive and on-demand sessions, with the opportunity to participate in live polling and Q&A throughout
- Interactive, robust chat and networking capabilities that will allow you to connect with your peers and solutions providers
- Unrivalled opportunity to pitch, profile and connect with key industry stakeholders
- Virtual 3-D exhibit floor, where you will experience a new way to interact with our health information and technology partners
Visit our virtual exhibition and stop by exhibitor stands, much like you would in person. Watch videos, download white papers and fact sheets, chat with staff about questions, and find the solutions that best meet your needs.
Our team, partners and advisors have been building the programme, which will address the most pressing challenges in digital health in the Middle East, feature renowned experts and focus on real-world case studies of large-scale implementations.
This year’s theme is “Transforming Health and Care Together: From Vision to Reality,” which will address the following topics, among others:
- Creating the Digital Workplace: Breaking the Status Quo
- Driving Innovation: Disruption, Co-Innovation and New Business Models
- Extending Health and Care Beyond Hospital Walls
- Harnessing the Power of Data: Enabling Smarter Health Systems
- Lessons Learned From COVID-19: Leveraging Digital Health to Predict, Prevent and Manage Future Crises
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to respect the health and well-being of the health information and technology community, we have decided to hold this conference digitally. Many of our attendees are working on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic, and there are still many unknowns about our ability to travel and congregate in groups in the coming months. This digital event will enable all of us to still share and learn from one another with valuable interactive content.
ach day, we will present a keynote session and an education track with 3–4 interactive sessions on topics, including AI and innovation, critical care, data privacy and digital maturity. See more detail on our themes and topics.
Now more than ever, we recognize the needs of our constituents to continue learning and to earn credit towards these efforts for a variety of certifications. In addition to CAHIMS and CPHIMS credits, we are working with several governing bodies to accredit this event. We will post more information as it becomes available.
Yes, we will have a virtual 3-D exhibit hall, so you can still find the solutions you need to support your needs. Live chat will be available for you to interact and engage directly with company representatives.
Yes, we will provide these opportunities through the digital platform’s robust chat functionality.
No, just a computer with an internet connection will do the trick.
Everyone who has already registered for the 2020 HIMSS & Health 2.0 Middle East Conference will get complimentary access to the HIMSS & Health 2.0 Middle East Digital Event. More information on registration will be announced soon.
We hope to come together again in the spring of 2021. We cannot wait to see everyone in person again!
Yes, on-demand versions of all sessions will be available.