As healthcare’s business model turns upside down, the feverish pace at which the industry is exploring clinical-grade digital health and traditional HIT innovations is not seen as slowing in the near future. This search for advanced tools and technologies is aimed at delivering faster and better care while reducing healthcare costs. Yet with all of the potential benefits of these advancements, there is still a remarkably low adoption rate and certainly no unicorns have appeared yet.
With so many disparate new solutions in the marketplace, how can providers sift through the “universe of shiny objects” and incorporate new tools that will fit within their organizations both from technical and cultural standpoints while balancing risk? This conference will help us understand how stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem are planning, piloting and measuring the success of their innovation efforts.
The Northern California Chapter of HIMSS is hosting its 4th Annual Innovation Conference and Showcase. Register early to reserve your place to hear leading innovation physicians and national experts offer forward leaning perspectives on:
- Lean Startup methodologies and “The 7 Deadly Sins of Healthcare Startups,”
- How major health systems think about innovating with traditional HIT verses digital health,
- How the regulatory and reimbursement landscape are shaping the demand for innovation,
- Transition from wearables hype to market opportunity
- The increasing importance of nursing informatics innovation leadership, and
- The venture view of how the market is tracking against clinical transformation – Where’s the traction?
Who should attend: CXOs, Physicians, Nursing Informaticists, IT professionals, health innovation leadership, care coordination managers, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, startups and anyone involved with and passionate about improving the delivery of care.