Join the Nebraska Chapter of HIMSS for their next chapter event! The 2017 Fall Meeting will have a strong focus on the clinical application of health IT concepts. Topics include:
- National HIT Landscape
- Behavioral Health Impacts to the Primary Care Setting
- Making Data Driven Decisions
- Patient Engagement in a Digital World
- Clinical Informatics: Are you the CHANGE?
- EHR Usability Project
- Security Awareness & Training: Your First Line Defense
- MU & MIPS Reporting to NDHHS
- Moving MACRA Forward
- Healthcare IT and Management is a Marathon
Nursing contact hours are being applied for this meeting. And, of course, we will have our semi-annual business meeting.
2-for-1 pricing – first person at organization is full price, second person from same organization is free!
This activity has been submitted to the Midwest Multistate Division for approval to award nursing contact hours. The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. For more information regarding contact hours, please contact Wanda Kelley at 888.848.9876 ext 702.