Join us at our annual Spring Conference featuring distinguished healthcare leaders on Friday, May 17th at the Rice Eccles Stadium as we address "Advancing the Patient Experience" and how healthcare IT is supporting this important initiative.
We will explore topics such as:
- How is technology being used to decrease the burden on clinicians?
- How are providers driving patient experience and affecting patient outcomes?
- How can we leverage technology to improve patient access?
- How does policy help affect healthier communities?
Our distinguished lineup of presenters include:
- Dr. Barbara McEneny, AMA President
- Dr. Shannon Phillips, VP of Patient Experience at Intermountain Healthcare
- Dr. Donna Milavetz, CEO and Chief Medical Officer of OnSite Care
- Mary Sirois, Vice President, Integrated Solutions Delivery at Atos
- Adam Cherrington, Patient Engagement Research Director at KLAS
- Lorraine Johnson, CEO at LymeDisease.org
- Dr. Ray Ward, Representative House District 19 and Family Physician
- Ryan Smith, SVP of Professional Services at Health Catalyst
- ... and more!
- 7:00 - 8:00
Breakfast & Registration
- 8:00 - 9:00
Welcome & Opening Keynote
- 9:00 - 12:00
Morning General Session
- 12:00 - 1:00
Lunch & Networking
- 1:00 - 2:00
- 2:00 - 3:30
Afternoon General Session
Early Bird (through April 12th)
- Early Bird Member Price - $109.00
- Early Bird Non-member Price - $149.00
- Early Bird Student Price - $89.00
Regular (after April 12th)
- Member Price - $129.00
- Non-member Price - $169.00
- Student Price - $109.00