Even organizations with solid security programs occasionally have business interruptions, especially in today’s world of growing cyber-attacks. While events cannot necessarily be controlled, the reaction to events can be.
During this webinar, business continuity and disaster recovery planning will be explored in light of today’s healthcare environment. Insights and tips to avoid common mistakes will be provided.
At the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Identify commonly used terminology related to business continuity and disaster recovery
- Examine why the focus is changing
- Describe the basic process steps for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Outline some of the challenges
- Understand the importance of conducting a tabletop exercise
- Avoid common mistakes
John Cathey, MBA, CBCP, PMP, Principal Consultant, tw-Security
Tom Walsh, CISSP, Founder and Managing Partner, tw-Security