2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
Attendees will gain practical knowledge for the planning, developing and execution of Population Health Management (PHM) initiatives in their organization. From specialty clinics to large integrated care networks, we will explore recent advances in PHM success, and future directions envisioned by industry leaders.
- Understand and recognize the shift from an individual health care view to Population Health Management (PHM) through the identification of drivers of PHM, and how C&BI enables PHM.
- Define technical data needs, including data quality, integration, security and privacy of population health initiatives.
- Formulate and incorporate opportunities within your organization to improve clinical and business outcomes with population health data aggregation, sharing, reporting, and predictive analytics.
- Identify and adopt strategies that support your organizational PHM initiatives to increase patient engagement using pervasive technologies.
- Develop a futurist vision of how predictive analytics, modeling and forecasting, social media and big data advances will contribute to advancing accountable care and PHM
Welcome and Introductions
Opening Keynote: Leveraging Clinical and Business Intelligence to Meet the Population Health Management Imperative
Session 1: Population Health Management Defined
Session 2: Population Health Presents Unique C&BI Data Challenges
Session 3: Analytics for Population Health Management
Session 4: Patient / Consumer Engagement - Key to Successful PHM
Closing Keynote: Clinically Integrated Care and a Glimpse at the Future of Population Health Management