Join HIMSS June 18 - 20, 2018 in Cleveland, OH for the Patient Experience Summit. It brings together patient experience leaders, healthcare CEOs, innovators, nursing leaders, policy makers, major stakeholders, industry experts and patients who are committed to not just the patient or caregiver experience but also the human experience. The theme of this year's three-day, interprofessional conference is Empathy Where You Are. It features expert speakers, panel discussions and workshops representing multiple healthcare professions and disciplines engaged in exploring innovative ways to demonstrate empathy and provide value to patients and caregivers throughout their journey of care.
- Kelsey Crowe, PhD, Founder of Help Each Other Out
- Tom Lee, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Press Ganey
- Michael Hebb, Founder, Death Over Dinner
- Leilani Schweitzer, Assistant Vice President for Communication and Resolution, TRA Stanford
- Hal Paz,MD, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Aetna
HIMSS members receive a 10% discount, using code: PESCALL10. Select “general attendee” as your registration type. Once you complete the information you will see a discount code box on the final payment screen. Register today!