Presented by Blockchain in Healthcare Today and Telehealth and Medicine Today
Register now for #ConV2X 2019 - Bringing together an entire ecosystem to demonstrate market traction and value with telehealth, blockchain, and converging technologies where proven solutions are shared to build vigorous health systems around the globe.
This year, we’re thrilled to collaborate with the PCHAlliance, a HIMSS Innovation Company, at the 2019 Connected Health Conference.
What to Expect
- Case studies and case use
- Applying the Harvard Business School Case Method with scaled case studies to demonstrate REAL market traction
- You loved them last year – we’re back with more…
- Does Healthcare Need Blockchain?
- Does a New Health Paradigm Impact Our Rights to Privacy and Personal Data?
- Are ACOs or Medicare Advantage Plans Better at Performance and Cost Savings?
- Cross-Disciplinary Forum - world-renowned experts, fair balance - and
- ZERO HYPE!
- We explore, critique, apply, and yes, build the ultimate healthcare system - and that includes health consumers
- Fantastic Networking Experience with an entire ecosystem coming together to discuss drivers such as Adoption, Compliance, Value, and Financial Impact
- Third Annual Innovation Ignition Competition
- Public Information Forum including business briefs, investor briefs, use cases, traditional abstracts, posters, and workshops
Stakeholders around the globe including health IT and innovation leadership, academic leadership, hospital leadership, life science, medical technology, device companies, health insurers and national and regional agencies including government, and not-for-profit organizations
(Discount available if you’re attending the Connected Health Conferece. Email email@example.com for code)