Data security threats are at an all-time high for the healthcare industry. Staying educated, assessing vulnerabilities, and putting the right framework in place can mean the difference between being prepared and mitigating risk, and experiencing detrimental and expensive disruptions. At the HIMSS Healthcare Security Forum, the nation’s top InfoSec pros are coming together to equip you and your peers with the tactics and strategies you need to protect your organization’s data assets. Over two info-packed days you’ll network with peers, get up to date, connect directly with leaders, and you’ll leave with the practical, solutions-based information you need to do it right:
- Leadership and accountability when it matters;
- Gaining critical corporate leader and board member buy-in;
- The threat landscape and what security veterans are doing to counter hackers;
- Ransomware, service attacks, malicious insiders, risk management vendors and other threats and vulnerabilities;
- Security of medical devices and the hybrid cloud;
- Vulnerability management and incident response;
- Keeping employees aware, educated and pro-active about protecting data.