Join us in Nashville Sept. 17-18 for the 2013 Summit of the Southeast! This annual two-day conference draws more than 1000 healthcare IT professionals from across the Southeast to come together and discuss top issues surrounding the evolution of care delivery and gain greater insight in the ever-evolving field of healthcare and learn from leading experts in healthcare IT. The event will feature keynote presentations, panel discussions, breakout sessions and a unique Interoperability Showcase™, new this year.
Confirmed speakers for the 2013 Summit of the Southeast
- Dr. Connie Mariano, White House Physician to President Clinton (KEYNOTE)
After leaving the White House, Dr. Mariano became a consultant in the Executive Health Program at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, from July 2001 to October 2005. In November 2005, Dr. Mariano founded the Center for Executive Medicine, a medical concierge practice which provides presidential-quality medical care to CEOs and their families.
- Jeff Goldsmith, President, Healthcare Futures
- Mark Blatt, M.D., Director of Health and Healthcare Industry Solutions, Intel
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Congresswoman for the 7th District of Tennessee
- Blackford Middleton, M.D., MPH, M.Sc., CIO and Professor of Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt
…more to come!