Join Tobin Arthur, CEO and Mark Mesche, SVP from AngelMD as they prepare you and your startup on best practices of developing and amplifying your story to investors & customers in your journey for identifying and securing investors at HIMSS17. We will also dive into expectations of early stage investing, and provide a framework of engagement for investors and advisors.
- Tips for startups, investors, and advisors in maximizing networking opportunities at HIMSS17
- How to articulate your innovation story to investors & customers
- Creating value for a startup beyond financial investment
- How to eliminate ‘noise’ when focusing on relevant innovative solutions
- Describe a structure of engagement for investors and advisors
Tobin Arthur, CEO
Mark Mescher, Senior Vice President, Professional Relations
Participation in this event has been pre-approved for 1 hour of credit on your CAHIMS/CPHIMS application for recertification. All hours must be self-reported in your HIMSS online record.