Take advantage of HIMSS resources to meet your specific professional goals. On May 17, HIMSS staff will host a member engagement webinar designed for you to learn more about offerings that can help advance your career - both new and seasoned members are welcome!
Join members of the HIMSS team as they engage with you to review all of the great opportunities that the Professional Development area has to offer you. Topics covered in this discussion will include:
- Approved Education Partners
- Early Careerist Community
- HIMSS JobMine
- HIMSS Learning Center
- Online Resources
- Special Interest Groups
- Veteran’s Career Services
Learning objectives for the webinar:
- Identify and describe the various tools, resources and opportunities available to you through the HIMSS Professional Development Department.
- Define ways to become more engaged through advancement, communities, special interest groups and more.
- Discuss HIMSS certifications including preparation, the application and testing process and the recertification requirements.