The Minnesota Chapter of HIMSS presents an advocacy panel discussion of how HIT can be leveraged to address the opioid epidemic in Minnesota. Hear speakers share their point of view from a policy, legislative, practice and personal perspective of how opioid abuse affects the citizens of Minnesota and what can be done about it. Each speaker with have a short presentation of 10-15 minutes followed by time for questions and discussion.
- Kari Guida - Minnesota Department of Health
- Rep David Baker - MN Rep from Wilmar
- Steve Simenson - Pharmacist, eHealth Initiative member
- Jeff Coughlin - HIMSS National Advocacy Expert
- Dr. Brian Grahan - Addiction Medicine Specialist