Expand your knowledge of human factors/ergonomics applied to health-care devices, environments, and end-users in a format that allows for interaction and exchange of knowledge among participants and presenters.
- Get insights on the latest science and best practices
- Understand innovations in the safety of health-care providers and patients
- Sharpen the focus of your HF/E initiatives
- Improve your regulatory approaches
The Health-Care Symposium offers leading human factors experts, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, biomedical engineers, health-care providers, FDA representatives, and patient safety researchers the opportunity to discuss real-world examples and experiences, and find solutions for issues and challenges in health-care.
The symposium is organized into four program tracks:
- Consumer and Clinical Health-Care IT
- Health-Care Environments
- Medical and Drug-Delivery Devices
- Patient Safety Research and Initiatives
Stay ahead! Be a part of cutting-edge presentations, interactive posters, and workshops on emerging issues in health-care human factors and the challenges facing us in the near future.