Resilience is the key to its long-term strength and agility – empowering it to grow, to disrupt, to reinvent. In order to support this resilience, executive leadership must enable teams to access paradigm-shifting data, stay ahead of the curve, and maintain a patient-centric focus. Join a thought-provoking, dynamic discussion on the importance of the C-Suite’s role in building a resilient organization, through a focus on partnerships and how to move beyond the status quo to a more enhanced reality that connects data, people and processes to deliver more seamless, patient-centric care.
- Remaining objective in volatile, uncertain, complex & ambiguous environments
- Building resilient, future-proof solutions to lead efficient workforces
- Delivering more targeted, patient centered-care during times of change
- Planning ahead of trends in Health IT
- Tonya Hongsermeier, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Lahey Health
- Derek Ross, CEO, Population Health Management, Philips
- Facilitator: Rod Piechowski, Senior Director, Health Information Systems, HIMSS